Finding answers to the questions or ways to approach a loved one going through addiction can be tough.
- According to American Society of Addiction Medicine, Addiction is a treatable, chronic medical disease involving complex interactions among brain circuits, genetics, the environment, and an individual’s life experiences. People with addiction use substances or engage in behaviors that become compulsive and often continue despite harmful consequences.
Wingman is here to help
- Deciding on the best approach for your loved one
- Delivering a private suggestion for recovery
- Answering questions you have regarding addiction
- Helping find a doctor/lawyer or institution when in need
Prevention efforts and treatment approaches for addiction are generally as successful as those for other chronic diseases.